Discipline：Schoolof Electronicsand Information
1. Design for Application Specific Integrates Circuit & System
2. Application of Micro-electronic Technology
3. Multimedia and Computer Network Communications
4. Automation of Electronic Design
5. Data Acquisition and Signal Processing with PC
BSc, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 1982
MSc, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 1988
PhD, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2009
1. Xu Jiancheng,Shi Haoshan. Energy Efficiency on Nakagami-m Fading Distribution for ARQ protocols in WSNs. in Proceedings of International Conference on Advanced Inforcomm Technology (ICAIT 2009), July 2009.
2.Xu Jiancheng, Shi Haoshan, Wang Jietai. Analysis of Energy consumption for diversity transmission on ARQ Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks.Computer Engineering and Applications, Vol.45, No.7, 2009.
3. Xu Jiancheng, Shi Haoshan, Wang Jietai. Analysis of Frame Length and Frame Error Rate For the Lowest Energy Dissipation in Wireless Sensor Networks. in Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCom 2008), October 2008.
4. Xu Jiancheng, Shi Haoshan. Optimal Frame Error Rate (FER) for the Lowest Energy Dissipation in Stop-and-Wait ARQ. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, Vol.26, No.2, 2008.
5. Xu Jiancheng, Shi Haoshan, Wang Jietai. Analysis of Energy Efficiency Based on ARQ Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks. Computer Engineering and Applications, Vol.44, No.9, 2008.
1. Second prize of state-level teaching award, Ministry of Education of People's Republic of China
2.Third prize of scientific and technological progress, China Aviation Industry Corporation.
1. Member, ShaanxiProvincial Association of Automation