Name: QI, Min
Title: Associate professor
Discipline: Signal and information processing
1. 3D graphics and virtual reality
2. Image processing and pattern recognition
BSc, Changchun University of Science and Technology, 1990
MSc, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 1998
PhD, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2000
1. Introduction to Pattern Recognition. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2009.
2. An automatic detection algorithm for bold line cross. WIT Transactions on Engineering Science, Vol.87, 2014: 573-580. [ EI:20141217483500 ]
3. The Review of Algorithms to Correct Barrel Distortion Image. Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 628, 2013: 403-408. [ EI:20130515979492 ]
4. Real Time Modeling and Rendering of 3D Tree. Advanced Materials Research, Vol.664, 2012: 1072-1075. [ EI:20131216133114 ]
5. A method of generating three-dimensional terrain based on digital geographical topographic map. Advanced Materials Research, vol.424-425, 2012: 1127-1131. [ EI:20120414714199 ]
6. Research on Course Quality Evaluation Method of University Bilingual Education. Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, vol.141, 2012: 717-721. [ EI:20121915010380 ]
7. Discussion on the Bilingual Teaching Methods of Chinese University. Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, vol.141, 2012: 723-729. [ EI:20121915010381 ]
8. 3D Cloud Modeling Base on Fractal Particle Method. 2011 International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering, Yichang, China, Sept.16-18, 2011: 5639-5643. [ EI:20114614518116 ]
9. The model of extracting the height of buildings by shadow in image. Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology, Harbin, China, vol.4, Dec 24-26, 2011: 2150-2153. [ EI:20121914994059 ]
10. Multi-Channel LED Drive System Based on CAN Bus.Proceedings of The 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Application, Wuhan, China, 2010.12: 123-125. [ EI:20113614307638 ]
11. Review of Image-Based Facial Expression Generation Techniques. Proceedings of 2009 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering, Wuhan, China, 2009.12. [ EI:20101212799777 ]
12. Behavior visual simulation of moving vehicles on undulate terrain, Journal of Image and Graphics, Vol.5, Supp., 2000: 685-688.
13. Research on clothing simulation system. Journal of University of Science and Technology of China, 37(9), 2007: 1137-1140.
14. Procedural Method for Attitude Simulation of Moving Vehicles in Virtual Environmen. Journal of Data Acquisition & Processing, 15(4), 2000:500-503.
15. Research of Modeling Method to 3D Multiresolution Terrain Based on Fractal. Journal of Image and Graphic, 5(A)(7), 2000: 568-572.
16. The Research Development of 3D Terrain Generation and Real-Time Display Techniques. Journal of Image and Graphic, 5(A)(4), 2000: 269-275.
17. Research on the linearization algorithm of real 3D terrain reconstruction based on digital hill-shading map. Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Hong Kong, April 26-27, 2014. Accepted. [ To be indexed by EI ]
18. Image inpainting algorithm based on exemplar structure characteristics. Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Information Science, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Sapporo City, Japan, April 26-28, 2014. Accepted. [ To be indexed by EI ]
19. The Building Height Extraction Based on Single Satellite Image. Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Management Engineering and Information Technique, September, 2014, Hong Kong. Accepted. [ To be indexed by EI ]
20. The Design and Development of General Interface Program for Embedded System. Proceedings of the International Conference on Automatic Control Theory and Application, Bangkok, Thailand, June 17th-19th, 2014. Accepted. [ To be indexed by EI ]
1. Member of the organizing committee, China Society of Image and Graphics.
2. Executive member of the council and secretary general, Shaanxi Provincial Association of Image & Graphics.
3. Member of the council, Virtual Reality Association of China Society of Computer.
4. Member of Editorial Board, Journal of Data Acquisition & Processing.
5. Member of ACM