1. General Information
Name: Ma yunhong
Discipline： System Engineering
Title： associate professor
Working Unit: Northwestern Polytechnical University
Tel : 13700294432
? BSc, School of Communication and Control Engineering, Automatic control, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing,China, , 1995.
? M.S., School of Electronics and Information, Systems engineering, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an,China,2001.
? Ph.D., School of Electronics and Information, Systems engineering, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2005.
? Visiting Scholar in University of Michigan Dearborn, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), 2007-2008
3. Important Awards & Honors
? The Most Satisfied Teacher Honor of Northwestern Polytechnical University，2013;
? Outstanding Class Tutor Honor of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2013;
? Teaching Achievement Award of Northwestern Polytechnical University in 2009
4. Selected Publications
1. Ma yunhong Jingzhe,A Faster Pruning Optimization Algorithm for Task Assignment ，Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University,Vol.31,2013，EI Accession number: 20131416162119
2. Yu ji Zhou Deyun Ma Yunhong, Zhou Canhui , Study on a Long-Distance Navigation Method with Entrance Angle Constraints for Vehicles Based on Variable Structure,Commad control and simulation,Vol.35,2013
3. Ma Yunhong ,Zhou Deyun, He Jianhua, A method to determine the structure of neural networks applied to expert systems, International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation, ICMTMA 2010, v 1, p 145-148, 2010, EI Accession number: 20102312991467
4. Ma yunhong ,Xiang Weidong Experimental Analysis on Channel Status and a Channel Status Predictor Based on Elman Neural Network (ENN) for Wireless Local Areas Networks,International Conference on Advanced Infocomm Technology (ICAIT) ,ICAIT2009
5. Ma Yunhong Zhou Deyun, Study of Path Planning Algorithm and Simulation for UAV,Fire Control & Command Control, 2007 Vol.32(2).p33-36
6. Ma Yunhong Zhou Deyun, A Chaotic Genetic Algorithm(CGA) for Path Planning of UAVs(Unmanned Air Vehicles),Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University ,2006,Vol.24,pp468-451 EI Accession number: 064610239875
5. Fields of Research and Interest
1. Modeling, Simulation and Effectiveness Evaluation of Complex Systems;
2. Advanced Command and Control Theory;
3. Optimization Algorithm;
4. Artificial Intelligence, Evolutionary Computation.