Discipline：Information and Communication Engineering
1. B3G/4G Mobile Communications
2. Vehicle Tracking, Telemetry, and Command (TT&C)
3. Anti-jamming for Communications and Navigation Systems
3. Cognitive Radio
BSc, Xidian University, 1999
MSc, Xidian University, 2002
PhD, Xidian University, 2004
1. Licheng Jiao, Caihong Mu, Ling Wang. (2006). Intelligence Signal Processing in Communications, Publishing House of Electronics Engineering (in Chinese).
2. Ling Wang, Liccheng Jiao, Haihong Tao, and Fang Liu. (2005). Effect of Relative Delay on Performance of Multiuser Detection in Asynchronous DS-CDMA Systems: Analysis and Evaluation. Journal of Electronics and Information Technology, 10, 1605-1612.
3. Ling Wang, Licheng Jiao, Haihong Tao, and Fang Liu. (2005). MMSE multiuser detector alleviating edge effect in asynchronous DS-CDMA systems. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 3, 503-508.
4. Ling Wang, Licheng Jiao, Haihong Tao, and Fang Liu. (2004). Multiuser detectors based on wavelets networks. Journal of System Engineering and Electronics, 3, 225-231.
5. Ling Wang, Licheng Jiao, Haihong Tao, and Fang Liu. (2004). Space-time multiuser detection combined with adaptive wavelet networks over multipath Channels. Lecture Notes in Computer Science: Advances in Neural Networks, 3174, 236-241.
6. Ling Wang, Haihong Tao, Jiao Licheng, and Fang Liu. (2004). Performance analysis of recurrent neural networks based blind adaptive multiuser detection in asynchronous DS-CDMA systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science: Advances in Neural Networks, 3174, 275-280.
7. Ling Wang, Licheng Jiao, Haihong Tao, and Fang Liu. (2004). Adaptive wavelet neural networks for signal detection in DS-CDMA system. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 3, 512-517.
8. Zhisong Bie, Ling Wang, and Weiling Wu. (2007). IDMA-Based One-Step Random Access. Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 5, 63-66 + 104.
9. Wei Wang, Ling Wang, Zhiqiang He, Jiaru Lin, Wei Qiu, Elena Costa. (2006). Generalized rake receiver for spreading-IFDMA systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 4217, 425-436.
1. Oct. 2003, Best paper prize in graduate student annual academy conference of Xidian Univ. in 2003.
2. Sep. 1999 — Nov. 2004, “Outstanding graduate student”.
3. Mar. 2002, Best dissertation for master degree titled by “Multiuser detection techniques in DS-CDMA”.
1. Member, Chinese Association of Electronics.
2. Member, IEEE
3. Member, Chinese Association of Astronautics